Saturday, October 17, 2009

Against All Odds "Chase Bank"

I had to self reposess a car financed through Chase Bank, they sold the car at auction leaving a balance I owe of $6500. They contacted me for the money I told them my wife was laid off and we were struggling financially but I can try to make low monthly payments until things are better, they said no all money up front. They kept calling and calling and calling so I ignored them as it was no use to hash over same old thing. Anyway my elderly mother 83 yrs old had a savings account with Chase in which she put me on when she was having surgery and being treated for Cancer. They took all of her savings and the poor woman is suffering some serious problems as this is money she used for medication and to pay Dr. Bills. I have not used her account ever and forgot I was even on there, but still Chase bank, a Matthew DeFrance with Chase Auto National Recovery Center in Phoenix Arizona stated when I told him it was my mothers account he said he knows and he doesn't care. Was I pissed, yes, enough to do the unthinkable. What callous disregard these slimballs have..let them come after me, put a lien on my home, sue me but don't injure my mother. I have been taking care of my mother for 3 years and my home and wife are in another state, I have been shuffling between two states to take care of two families. This is for those that don't think a Bank can do this, they can and will and do..is it ethical or morally right, no, legal yes, but what does that mean, if it's legal it can become illegal. I don't have the option to go to the government and ask for a bailout like they do with our taxpayer dollars, do you think Uncle Sam would give me money to bail me out of debt..lol..probably lock me up. Anyway if you would like to talk to Matthew DeFrance call him at 888-895-1727 Ext. 3930 and ask him why he is a morally defunct individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment