Wednesday, October 28, 2009

L. of Morrison, CO October 28, 2009

My credit score is excellent. No late payments to anyone, never over my limit, always pay far more than the minimum payment, etc. Despite being an ideal customer, Chase raised my credit card rate from an already-lousy 13.99%, to 17.99% for NO reason at all. I called them and asked them to keep it at the lower rate and they refused. So I paid that card off with money from savings, closed the account, and told them where they could SHOVE their credit card! I'm 42 years old, have a lot of years left probably, and will NEVER EVER spend one dollar or have any type account with Chase EVER AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. I paid off a large balance on my Chase card in May, after which they charged me a $4.61 finance charge. Thinking I had a zero balance, I didn't bother to check my statements for a few months...then was surprised to find out about the finance charge, which they then closed my account for not paying! Over a measly few dollars! After I had been a good customer!

    ReplyDelete